Manaslu Circuit Trekking
Manaslu trekking is renowned as one of the most beautiful natural reward in the world. This area is becoming most popular among the trekkers who already experienced with Everest and Annapurna. Foremost days this challenging mountain Manaslu 8156m was climbed by Japanese Expedition team and explored the main route and there after started to attract many trekkers to explore its isolated hidden treasures. The hiking trail in this region called Manaslu circuit trekking is cross over Larkya La Pass which is linked to Annpurna round trail at Dharapani. Manaslu trekking is starts from Arughat, which need 9 hours drive from Kathmandu to get there. Your trekking starts from low land area to the high Mountains, first few days it will be difficult to find close view the Himalayas and later on it will convert to an amazing trekking tail which you never expect to explore. Trekkers can pass various villages, suspension bridge, waterfalls, Buddhist Chorten & monasteries. Sama Gaon, Samdo, Dharmshala are the most popular Buddhist villages & Larkya La pass (5170m) is the highest altitude point of the trip.
This is the semi restricted area and controlled by Govt. of Nepal in association of various organizations. Our agency manage all permits and required procedure to make you adventure trekking dream to Manaslu circuit.
Manaslu circuit trekking itinerary
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu airport Nepal. Up on arrival meet our office representative at airport and transfer to hotel/ after refreshing complete the official formalities/ briefing about the preparation and rest of the day free for your own leisure/overnight at hotel in BB Basis.
Day 02: Full day guided sightseeing around Kathmandu city- Historical Durbar Square area, Pasupatinath Temple & Boudhanath Stupa which will take you to visit Nepal’s most popular attractions and lunch break will be during the tour at best restaurants available/overnight at hotel in BB Basis.
Day 03: Drive to Arughat (525m) and trek Arughat (525m) to Soti Khola (620m) /overnight at tea house lodge. (All meals Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner will be served in Tea House Lodge)
Day 04: Trek Soti Khola/ to Maccha Khola (900m)/overnight at tea house lodge. (All meals Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner will be served in Tea House Lodge)
Day 05: Trek Maccha Khola (900m)/to Jagat (1410 m)/overnight at tea house lodge. (All meals Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner will be served in Tea House Lodge)
Day 06: Trek Jagat (1410 m) to Deng (1920m)/overnight at tea house lodge. (All meals Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner will be served in Tea House Lodge)
Day 07: Trek Deng (1920m) to Namrung (2630M)/overnight at tea house lodge. (All meals Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner will be served in Tea House Lodge)
Day 08: Trek Namrung (2630M) to Sama Gaun (3530m)/overnight at tea house lodge. (All meals Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner will be served in Tea House Lodge)
Day 09: Acclimatization day at Sama Gaun/explore around/overnight at tea house lodge. (All meals Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner will be served in Tea House Lodge)
Day 10: Trek Sama Gaun to Samdo (3780 m)/overnight at tea house lodge. (All meals Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner will be served in Tea House Lodge)
Day 11: Trek Samdo (3780 m) to Dharamshala (4390m)/overnight at tea house lodge. (All meals Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner will be served in Tea House Lodge)
Day 12: Trek Dharamshala (4390 m) to Larkya la pass (5170m) & continue trek to Bhimthang (3660mm) 9 hours /overnight at tea house lodge. (All meals Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner will be served in Tea House Lodge)
Day 13: Trek Bimthang (3660m) to Dharapani (1860m)/overnight at tea house lodge. (All meals Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner will be served in Tea House Lodge)
Day 14: Trek Dharapani (1860m) to Besisahar and drive to Kathmandu approx. 9-10 hrs/ transfer to hotel. (Breakfast will be served at teahouse lodge restaurant and on the way of Journey Lunch at highway restaurant & Dinner in Kathmandu)
Day 15: Transfer to airport for International departure or if you wish to have onward programs- wildlife safari tour, whitewater rafting/ kayaking, paragliding, sightseeing or visiting main tourist attraction of around. Please let us know we are happy to organize as you wish.
- Trip Highlights
- Cost Includes/Excludes
- Equipement for Trip
- Useful Information
Manaslu circuit trekking highlights
Whole Package Duration: 15 days
Trek Duration: 11 days
Region of Trek: Manaslu Region
Maximum Altitude: Larkya La Pass (5170m)
Trekking Grade: Strenuous to Challenging
Mode of Trek: Tea house Lodge
Food & Accommodation: 3 meals per day & Tea House/Lodge
Starting and Ending Point: Arughat and Besisahar
Maximum per day walking: 5-6 hour in average
Transportation: Private chartered vehicle
Best of the trek: Exploration around remote of Manaslu
Sightseeing Tour: One day in Kathmandu Valley
Best Time to Do: Spring and Autumn Season
Trip Cost: Please contact us for cost details
Trek Package Cost Includes
- Airport transfers - pick up and drop upon arrival and departure
- Full board basis on the way of trekking- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner -3 meals per day and overnight accommodation at tea House Lodge.
- Transportation- Private chartered vehicle
- Necessary restricted area trekking permit, conservation and TIMS fee.
- Supporting staffs (trekking guide and porter), as well as their necessary insurance, and accommodation meals allowance and salary
- 4- Nights accommodation in Kathmandu in BB basis before and after the trek.
- Wildness First aid kit pack for the trekking.
Trek Package Cost Excludes
- Hotel in Kathmandu and extra days stay except mentioned in package.
- Food (Lunch & Dinner) before and after the trip in Kathmandu and along the bus journey.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, alcoholic beverages, bottled drinks (including cold drinks and mineral/hot water/shower), tips for guide, porters, kitchen & camping team etc.
- Travel insurance and emergency evacuation cost.
- Additional costs- extra days stay, incase of flight cancellation due to the natural calamities, bad weather forecast and other unforeseen circumstances
- Personal trekking gear for the trek.
Equipment or clothing required for trip
- 3-4 season sleeping bag with hood
- Thermo rest self-inflating pad or foam mat
- Main luggage- Rucksack or Duffel
- 30 - 40 liter Daypack- to carry water bottles, camera, lunch & extra clothing
- Stuff sacks and plastic bags for keeping your gear dry and organized
- Water bottles with a wide mouth
- A pair adjustable trekking poles
- Insulated plastic mug (optional)
- Pocketknife Swiss army style (optional)
- Toiletries bag for toilet paper, soap, saving items, tooth paste & toothbrush etc
- Running shoes or sandals-to used in camp/ teahouse lodge
- Hiking boots- good quality
- Gaiters- a pair to use to keep boots dry if walking through deep snow or on wet ground
- Woolen or Pile Socks-heavy weight wool to be worn over the liner socks
- Liner Socks-smooth thin liner socks to reduce of getting blisters
- Knee or ankles support pad
Clothing items for trip
- Gore-Tex pants and jacket with hood
- Medium weight down jacket with hood
- Light trekking trouser
- Long sleeve light colored polypropylene shirts
- Polar Tec fleece jacket
- Thermal underwear for both top & bottom
- Polar Tec fleece pant
- Personal under garments
- Quick dry type towel
- Casual wears before after the trek
- Polypropylene liner gloves
- Fleece gloves
- Good quality mittens or gloves
- Warm woolen or fleecy hat/balaclava
- Sun hat or cap with bandana for shading the neck
- Bandana or scarf
- Headlamp for use at night around the camp with extra batteries and spare bulbs
- High quality sunglasses with 100% UV protection
- Dust mask
Other Travel Accessories
- Sunscreen and lip salve SPF 30 or above
- Insect repellant
- Water purification tablets (iodine or chlorine)
- Favorite snack items
- Reading & writing materials, ipod and cards
- Camera, memory card and extra battery
- Passport photo copy & photos
- Insurance certificate copy
- Earplugs (optional)
- Baby wipes (optional)
- Anti bacterial hand gel (optional)
Personal first aid kit pack
- Any personal medications
- Malaria prophylactic tablets
- Antibiotics capsules
- Imodium and anti amoebious, bacterial tablets
- Blister treatment plasts
- Dehydration solution
- Analgesic- Paracetamol, aspirin
- Anti cold tablets
- Diclofenac gel
- Antiseptic cream & throat lozenges
- Diamox for AMS
- Sanitary pad (for women)
- Ear & eye drop
Consideration on Manaslu Trekking
Manaslu trekking proposed itinerary is just an outline guide and standard model of package basis given here provided by Himalayan Mentor (P) Ltd. The entire trip package can be customized according to your specific requirements and services standard as you wish to have for your holiday. Generally in fact an adventure trip package of this type sometime affected by unforeseen circumstances like bad weather forecast, flight delay and multitude of other factors which are beyond our control can result in a change of original itinerary.
However, Manaslu trekking is very rare case that the original itinerary would be considerably altered, so if alterations are needed the trip leader or guide (person in charge) will make a decision what is the best alternative, taking into consideration the best interests of the whole group. Where as if a change does arise, we do everything as we can reduce its effect, but we cannot be liable for the results of changes or delays affected your original schedule.
Regarding your comfort and unforgettable holiday with Himalayan Mentor (P) Ltd, hereby given most useful information links of the official web page. Please find out all required details by clicking these liked pages and if there is any inconvenience, feel free to write us your valuable suggestions and comments we are very flexible for everything.