Everest base camp heli trek is one of the great adventure journeys to take on your lifetime. This is an adventure of great difference walk in and flying out on scenic helicopter flight which any hiker love to have once they reach to the destinations. Take one of the shortest treks to Everest base camp where our amazing professional guides that monitor you & make sure your trip is successful & enjoyable. Starting with regular flight to Lukla from Kathmandu the trail takes you to the beautiful scenery and marvelous view of Mt. Everest and many more Himalayan peaks throughout the journey. Besides wonderful scenery beautiful nature and mighty Himalayan peaks, the Sherpa culture, tradition and their livelihood helps you to have lifetime memory of the Everest base camp heli trek. The hiking adventures go through beautiful villages, streams, farmland, monasteries and natural diversity.
Following the footsteps of Sir Edmund Hillary and Tenzing Norgay the journey reaching at famous Sherpa town Namche Bazaar and continue to the Tengboche, a beautiful hamlet that surrounded by green vegetation and tall tree lines with an assemble of peaks with the magnificent views of Mt. Everest, Amadablam and many other famous peaks. The monastery in Tengboche allows you to pray for a successful trek to the base camp of Mt. Everest. Leaving the tall tree lines behind, the journey goes through Dingboche, Lobuche, Gorakshep and finally to the destination Everest base camp. This is the greatest moment of the trip to place your feet at the base camp world’s mountain and enjoy the surrounding views of High Mountains. The breathtaking Himalayan panorama form Kalapatthar create the lifetime experience as you will enjoy Mt. Everest, Pumori, Nuptse , Changtse and many more peaks in a closest distance.
All the pain leaving behind of wonderful adventurous walks, the most scenic chopper flight takes back to the Lukla and continues to Kathmandu with the amazing memory of Everest base camp heli trek.
Everest base camp heli trek highlights
- Make unforgettable memory of walking in to Everest base camp/Kalapathar and flying back by a helicopter
- Achieve your dream to place your feet to the Everest base camp on easy way
- Experience the Sherpa culture, tradition and livelihood
- Enjoy the remarkable Himalayan panorama throughout the trip
- Visit Tengboche Monastery, an oldest of Everest region
- Witness the extraordinary view of Mt Everest from Kalapatthar
- Enjoy helicopter (chopper) flight to back to Kathmandu and experience the Himalayan view that you can’t from the regular trek
Altitude chart of Everest Base Camp Heli trekking