Kanchenjunga trekking trail lies in eastern part of Nepal in between Nepal and Indian boarder of Sikkim state in the far northeast. Kanchenjunga (8598m) is Nepal’s second highest peak and ranked as world’s third highest Himalaya. Kanchenjunga trekking is ever best choice among remote trekkers group. Once those who have camping experience they always love to have well organized trek in the remotes of Himalayan. Trekking to this area was opened for normal trekkers in 1988 and it gained long days trek in remote as a one of the best trail. Kanchenjunga trekking route belongs to two different base camps in Nepal side one is far northern Pangpema and another southern Ramche. Besides east Nepal’s cultural tradition of Mongoloid ethnical groups- Rai, Limbu of mid hill elevation and Tibetan origin groups of high land reflects their unique fusion flavor of the region. Rai and Limbu are also well renowned as Gurkha soldier for British regiment from Eastern Nepal.
Kanchenjunga base camp trekking offers a rare fascinating experience of Nepalese Himalayan treasure where trekkers can enjoy separate verities of awesome landscape and splendid views of mighty Kanchenjunga and its surrounding peaks. Earlier this region was only explored by some mountaineering groups not by trekkers and since region was brought under semi restricted zone drawn some special list of group trekkers. This is one of the best camping trekking in Nepalese Himalaya. Kanchenjunga base camp trekking is an ultimate journey for those who seeking to enjoy a challenging trek which includes high passes; it’s a destination for you because it offers stunning view make you relaxed and satisfied.
Kanchenjunga trekking trip highlights
- A 27 days fully private guided trek to Kanchenjunga base camps
- Explore Himalayas, mountain, landscape, people, their culture and tradition of eastern Nepal
- Fantastic walking trip through beautiful valleys, diversity of nature
- Enjoy stunning panoramas of Kanchenjunga main (8,586), Kanchenjunga west/Yalung Kang( 8,505m), Kanchenjunga Central(8,482), Kanchenjunga South(8,494m), and Kangbachen(7,903m). as well as distant views of the eastern faces of Makalu and Everest
- Trek on very less touristic trail to walk on your pace without hassles