The classic way to explore entire Langtang Region will help you to think once which we have planned for those who are seeking for nomadic experience for a lifetime. Simply saying, Langtang Gosaikunda Helambu trek route is designed to suite for every hiker to observe and overall, enjoy the hidden natural beauties of the Himalayan treasure. At the beginning of this trek, you will be dropped at Syabrubesi (1,600m) after 7 hrs drive from Kathmandu. From the next day after breakfast the journey will be continued. The inner valley of Langtang region is combination of high altitude Himalayan valley to temperate valley of lower elevation where several species of endangered fauna- the red panda, musk deer, Himalayan black bear, common leopard, snow leopard, Himalayan wild goat and different types of birds endangered species of flora are well preserved. During spring season colorful rhododendron, orchids, magnolias bloom abundantly with stunning close up views of snow capped peaks. This trip alos known as Langtang Circuit trek.
After exploring days in this nomadic region, the trekking trail will be diverted to the holy lake site of Gosainkunda. The holy Gosaikunda Lake is a most popular pilgrimage destination among both Hindu and Buddhist group of people. Especially during full moon in the month of August, it is visited by many people. There is also same festive moment when many shamans are gathered to show their shamanism rituals to claim rights traditionally. After visiting this sacred lake you will be crossing Laurebina Pass (4,610m) and trail will be dropped down towards Helambu valley. The Helambu valley, itself is very rich for the cultural heritage of the entire region where trekkers can enjoy local Sherpa and Tamang hospitality in pleasant climate.
Langtang Gosaikunda Helambu trekking highlights
- 18 days Private guided trek to explore Langtang valley, Gosainkunda Lakes & Helambu valley
- Enjoy the 360 degree Himalayan view from Kyangjin Gompa, Tsergo Ri
- Experience Tibetan Buddhism influenced local cultural and traditions
- Walk through beautiful nature, waterfalls, impressive rhododendron forest, scenic landscapes. and indigenous villages
- Explore the pristine beauty of Gosaikunda Lakes and Mother Nature
- Visit Buddhists monasteries, shrines and learn about Tibetan Buddhism
- Explore Helambu villages and observe the lifestyle of local people