Annapurna luxury lodge hiking
Annapurna luxury lodge hiking holiday offers you best panoramic Himalayan views with luxury accommodation and delicious foods. This is lodge to lodge trek where you do not need to worry about the overnight staying and the quality of the foods.
Some people think that trekking or walking trips is only for adventure travellers where you can't get any kind of luxury things. But you want to combine the adventure with luxury that will be simply awesome. Trekking around Pokhara (low altitude) and staying in the lodges where you can get luxurious services either that is your accommodation or the food we provide. In your entire trekking days you can enjoy the magnificent views of Annapurna South, Himchuli, Annapurna I (8091 meters), Gangapurna, Annapurna III and Annapurna V. Mount Fish Tail (Machhapuchre). The lodges where you will be staying provide the highest level of services with landscaped gardens, comfortable lounges, happy hours and bedrooms including hot showers and western toilets.
Annapurna luxury lodge trek itinerary
Day 01: Arrive in Kathmandu
Upon arrival at Kathmandu International Airport, transfer to hotel in Kathmandu. Depending on arrival time, may be opportunity to explore surrounding area. Overnight at hotel in Kathmandu (BB Basis)
Day 02: Fly to Pokhara
After breakfast at hotel, fly to Pokhara which will take 30 minutes by STOL flight. After arrived at Pokhara, transfer to hotel. Overnight at hotel in Pokhara (BB Basis)
Day 03: Trek to Birethati - Sanctuary Lodge, (1100 meters)
After breakfast, transfer to the trek starting point Birethanti, which take around 1.5 hour drive. Then you will walk along the Modi Khola (river) for 30 minutes to reach Sanctuary lodge. Afternoon free time to jaunting around. Overnight at Lodge. (All meals Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner will be served at Lodge)
Day 04: Trek to Ghandruk -Himalaya Lodge, (2000 metres)
After breakfast at lodge, our hiking will be for Ghandruk. We will hike through small hamlets of Gurung ethnic groups, terraced rice fields and forests with spectacular views of the surrounding valley. We will reach at lodge on Lunch time and afternoon you can enjoy spectacular views from Annapurna and Hiunchuli Himalayas. Overnight at Lodge. (All meals Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner will be served at Lodge)
Day 05: Trek to Majgaun - Gurung Lodge (1400 metres)
After delicious breakfast in the lodge, we will hike for Majgaun. We will descend down to Annapurna Sanctuary. We will trek down through terraces and small hamlets. In 3 hours we will reach Shauli Bazaar. Then our way follow the Modi Khola (River). In 2 hours we will reach Gurung Lodge for your luxurious overnight stay. Overnight at Lodge. (All meals Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner will be served at Lodge)
Day 06: Trek to Dhampus, Basanta Lodge
After breakfast at lodge we will trek to Dhampus. Along the way we will pass Patlekhet & Pothana villages as well as beautiful Himalayan views. Overnight at Lodge. (All meals Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner will be served at Lodge)
Day 07: Trek to Phedi and drive Pokhara
After breakfast at lodge we will hike down to Phedi for 1 and half an hour then we will drive back to Pokhara which takes around 45 minutes. Overnight at hotel in Pokhara (BB Basis)
Day 08: Fly from Pokhara to Katmandu 30 min by STOL flight as you wish to have in your package, transfer to hotel, late noon shopping souvenirs around market and typical Nepali dinner party with culture show. Overnight hotel in Kathmandu (BB Basis)
Day 09: Transfer to airport for International departure.
Or if you wish to have onward programs- wildlife safari tour, whitewater rafting/ kayaking, paragliding, sightseeing or visiting main tourist attraction of around please let us know we are happy to organize as you wish.
If the proposed trip itinerary doesn’t suit for you, you can make your own itinerary or we are flexible to customize it.
- Trip Highlights
- Cost Includes/Excludes
- Equipement for Trip
- Useful Information
Annapurna luxury hiking trip highlights
Whole Package Duration: 09 days
Trek Duration: 5 Days
Region of Trek: Annapurna Region/ Pokhara Valley Rim
Maximum Altitude: 2000m Ghandruk
Trekking Grade: General (soft route)
Mode of Trek: Lodge trek
Food & Accommodation: 3 meals per day & Lodge stay
Starting and Ending Point: Pokhara to Pokhara
Maximum per day walking: 3 to 5 hour in average
Transportation: Flight, Chartered Vehicle
Best of the trek: Great Himalayan views, luxury accommodation and delicious foods with easy walking
Best Time to Do: Spring and Autumn Season
Trip Cost: Please contact us for cost details
Trek Package Cost Includes
- Airport transfers - pick up and drop upon arrival and departure
- Full board basis on the way of trekking- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner -3 meals per day and overnight accommodation at lodge.
- Transportation- to and from starting and ending point.
- Necessary trekking permit, conservation and TIMS fee.
- Supporting staffs (trekking guide and porter), as well as their necessary insurance, and accommodation meals allowance and salary
- 2- Nights accommodation in Kathmandu and 2-nights Pokhara in BB basis before and after the trek.
- Domestic airfare, airport tax, overland bus fare for (Kathmandu- Pokhara – Kathmandu) before and after the trek as you wish to have in your package.
- Wildness First aid kit pack for the trekking.
Trek Package Cost Excludes
- Hotel in Kathmandu and Pokhara if extra days stay.
- Food (Lunch & Dinner) before and after the trip in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, alcoholic beverages, bottled drinks (including cold drinks and mineral/hot water/ hot drinks/shower tea-coffee, chocolate hot drinks), tips for the guide, porter & other staffs etc.
- Travel insurance and emergency evacuation cost.
- Additional costs- extra days stay, incase of flight cancellation due to the natural calamities, bad weather forecast and other unforeseen circumstances
- Personal trekking gear for the trek.
Equipment or clothing required for trip
- 3-4 season sleeping bag with hood
- Thermo rest self-inflating pad or foam mat
- Main luggage- Rucksack or Duffel
- 30 - 40 liter Daypack- to carry water bottles, camera, lunch & extra clothing
- Stuff sacks and plastic bags for keeping your gear dry and organized
- Water bottles with a wide mouth
- A pair adjustable trekking poles
- Insulated plastic mug (optional)
- Pocketknife Swiss army style (optional)
- Toiletries bag for toilet paper, soap, saving items, tooth paste & toothbrush etc
- Running shoes or sandals-to used in camp/ teahouse lodge
- Hiking boots- good quality
- Gaiters- a pair to use to keep boots dry if walking through deep snow or on wet ground
- Woolen or Pile Socks-heavy weight wool to be worn over the liner socks
- Liner Socks-smooth thin liner socks to reduce of getting blisters
- Knee or ankles support pad
Clothing items for trip
- Gore-Tex pants and jacket with hood
- Medium weight down jacket with hood
- Light trekking trouser
- Long sleeve light colored polypropylene shirts
- Polar Tec fleece jacket
- Thermal underwear for both top & bottom
- Polar Tec fleece pant
- Personal under garments
- Quick dry type towel
- Casual wears before after the trek
- Polypropylene liner gloves
- Fleece gloves
- Good quality mittens or gloves
- Warm woolen or fleecy hat/balaclava
- Sun hat or cap with bandana for shading the neck
- Bandana or scarf
- Headlamp for use at night around the camp with extra batteries and spare bulbs
- High quality sunglasses with 100% UV protection
- Dust mask
Other Travel Accessories
- Sunscreen and lip salve SPF 30 or above
- Insect repellant
- Water purification tablets (iodine or chlorine)
- Favorite snack items
- Reading & writing materials, ipod and cards
- Camera, memory card and extra battery
- Passport photo copy & photos
- Insurance certificate copy
- Earplugs (optional)
- Baby wipes (optional)
- Anti bacterial hand gel (optional)
Personal first aid kit pack
- Any personal medications
- Malaria prophylactic tablets
- Antibiotics capsules
- Imodium and anti amoebious, bacterial tablets
- Blister treatment plasts
- Dehydration solution
- Analgesic- Paracetamol, aspirin
- Anti cold tablets
- Diclofenac gel
- Antiseptic cream & throat lozenges
- Diamox for AMS
- Sanitary pad (for women)
- Ear & eye drop