7 days Bhutan tour is a complete holiday package to explore natural wonders and sacred sites of Bhutan's fortresses, temples, museums, and the picturesque beauty of the Himalayas. This is the tour that designed to explore not only the nature but also the authentic culture which is still unspoiled by western influence. The trip starts from Paro, the only on international airport in Bhutan. Then you will be driven to Thimphu , the capital city of Bhutan. Within the 6 nights/ 7 days holiday duration, you will visit tour touristic and non-touristic area of the country.
After Thimphu, the tour goes to Trongsa and Bumthang. Bumthang is the most historic dzongkhag if Bhutan as you can explore the various ancient temples and sacred sites around. Then you will be driven to Punakha, the former capital city of Bhutan also the beautiful cultural and natural hob. Then you will be driven back to Paro and explore the monastery and hiket(or Horse Back ride) to Taktsang Monastery (Tiger Nest Monastery). After the trip you will fly out from Paro.
7 Days Bhutan tour trip highlights
- One week private guided tour to dragon kingdom of Bhutan
- Visiting most highlighted places in Thimphu, Trongsa, Bumthang, Punakha & Paro
- Enjoy the stunning Mountain View from high passes
- Enjoy the serenity of nature along with preserved Buddhist culture
- Enjoy amazing Himalayan view including Mt. Everest when you flying in and flying out from Bhutan
- Day hike to Tiger’s Nest monastery and enjoy the beauty of nature and cultural history
- Visit traditional villages in Bumthang