Helambu short trekking (6 days) especially projected for the trekkers those who are planning to spend about a week in cultural village area close to Kathmandu Valley. Trekking to this region allow you to enjoy real cultural hospitality and breathe taking views of Langtang Himalayan region. Particularly villages like Melamchi Gaon, Tarkeghyang and Sermathang are large settlement of the trek and worth to explore. The magnificent views of the Langtang (7245m), Ganesh Himal (7405m), Dorje Lhakpa (6990m) and other small mountains together friendly Buddhists people of Helambu villages and pleasant climate undoubtedly make your trek unforgettable. This trek is one of the short trekking tour in Langtang region.
Along the trek trail mostly passes through many villages of different landscape with beautiful pine, oak and rhododendron forests of lower elevation level to less strenuous relatively. One of most convenient trek around Helambu region predominantly in higher elevation villages are inhabited by Sherpa and Tamang communities so local traditional culture reflects similar of other regions as Buddhism society. It is an ideal trip for those who have a short time and like to combine both cultural scenes of mountain. The trailhead to Sundarijal is only an hour drive from your hotel just north east of Kathmandu city and the trek ending point is Melamchipul.
Helambu short trekking trip highlights
- 6 days private guided shortest trek for Helambu region
- Experience the culture and tradition of Tamang communities
- Trek through beautiful forest of rhododendron, oaks, magnolia, blue pines and fir tree
- Enjoy the beautiful mountain landscape throughout the trek
- Experience the beauty of Himalayan panorama including Langtang, Jugal Himal, Ganesh HiImal, Manaslu and many more