Kathmandu valley tour will take you through the various cultural insights and highlights of Kathmandu city. Kathmandu valley is comprises of three medieval periods of Malla principalities. These three medieval principalities preserves very fierce rivalry and fought several wars but also withstand in building temples, palaces and development of arts and architectures; many of them still exist with all charm and glories and have been listed by UNESCO as World Heritage Sites. The UNESCO heritages sites in Kathmandu are the Durbar Squares of Hanuman Dhoka (Kathmandu), Patan and Bhaktapur, the Buddhist stupas of Swayambhunath and Bauddhanath and the Hindu temples of Pashupatinath. Kathmandu valley tour provides you unique experience of art and culture from the centuries. Filled with temple and stupas; Kathmandu is “City of Devotees”.
You also can add an hour Everest mountain flight in this trip as an extension trip; which provide you to see the Mt. Everest and other Himalayan ranges in your naked eyes without any physical effort.
Kathmandu tour highlights
- Private guided sightseeing tour for 4 days
- Explore six UNESCO world heritage sites of Kathmandu valley
- Visit Historical Durbar Squares of Kathmandu valley
- Observe the local culture & festivals in temples and stupas
- Enjoy art and architectures in former royal places from 17th century
- Visit historical museum in Patan Durbar Square