Royal trekking trail lies in north-east of Pokhara valley rim, which is also renowned trekking trail and probably the best short hiking destination for Himalayan panorama views. Annapurna Royal trekking is ideal for every age group and those who are looking for short and normal elevation level hiking. This trekking route offers you magnificent panorama of various mountain ranges Dhaulagiri in the far west to Manaslu, Ganesh Himal range of east and in between entire Annapurna range. Mt Fishtail, Annapurna II, III, and Lamjung Himal can be seen much colossal than the other trekking routes of Annapurna. This is one of the shortest and easy camping trekking around Pokhara valley.
Royal trekking region belongs to popular Gurkha solders homeland so the traditional culture and their lifestyle add to your trek a unique experience. In 1980 Prince Charles of United Kingdom (British) had visited this area to see how the Gurkhas are living traditionally in the mountain. After visit of royal group the entire trail baptized the name as “Royal Trek” and ever since started to attract many trekkers. Especially this trekking trail is much popular for short camping trip and among student and family groups.
Royal trekking trip highlights
- 8 days fully private guided trek to Annapurna region
- Enjoy following the footsteps of British Prince Charles as he was the iconic person to do the trek first time
- Great Himalayan view including Annapurna, Dhaulagiri, Machhapuchhre and many more
- Experience local culture, people and their livelihood
- Trek through villages of various ethnic groups and enjoy homestay style accommodation
- Feel the nature and it’s beauty throughout the trek