A beautiful low altitude easy hiking to Siklish village in Annapurna will be wonderful holiday for you. This is an easy trekking which starts from Pokhara (Kalikasthan ) and ends at Pokhara (Begnas Lake). Siklish (known as Sikles / Siklesh too) is beautiful Gurung community village in Annapurna foothill. Beautiful scenery offer in this trip and equally rich cultural tradition will impress you more along the trail. Follow through rhododendron forest and beautiful Annapurna Himalayan range is most significant sights of the trip. You will cross small river (Khola), beautiful rice field (seasonal) , various villages of Gurung, Magar, and other communities along the trail. Ghale gaun is anothe popular village to visit in this trip.
This trip is an easy and suitable for all age people those who love to beautiful Himalayas and mid-hill region views. In the trekking days we will provide you tea house (lodge) accommodation and in the city you can stay at hotel.
Siklish trekking trip highlights
- 9 days fully guided private trip for trek to Siklish & Ghale Gaun
- Enjoy beautiful Himalayan sightss including Annapurna, Machhapuchhre, Manaslu, Lamjung and many more
- Enjoy the culture and livelihood of various ethnic communities like Brahman, Chettri, Thakali Gurung etc. throughout the trek
- Enjoy flora fauna, beautiful forest, streams and natural diversity
- Experience the hospitably and culture of Gurung communities in Ghale Gaun