2 weeks tour in Nepal is one of the most comprehensive tour to visit Nepal. Within 2 weeks you will visit Kathmandu valley, Nagarkot, Pokhara, Lumbini and Chitwan National Park. This is a sightseeing tour which suites for the those people who has not stamina for walking holiday.
Kathmandu valley is one of the best places in the world, if your interest is to explore the eastern cultural sites. The sites which are best of the best to offer you the art and architecture, history and culture and Buddhism and Hindusm. A visit of all 7 UNESCO world heritage sites from Kathmandu valley included in this tour. Nagarkot and Pokhara are the places offer you natural beauty, you can enjoy panoramic Himalayas from both destination. Lumbini, the birth place of Lord Buddha, one of the iconic place which allow you to purify yourself spiritually. At the end of the trip, you will visit Chitwan National Park to experience the wildlife safari.
2 week Nepal tour is combination of culture, heritage, nature, spiritualism and wildlife safari and it will be one of the best trip ever in your lifetime.
2 week Nepal tour highlights
- Fully private guided sightseeing tour for 2 weeks in Nepal
- Visiting Nepal’s most popular cultural heritage in Kathmandu valley which are UNESCO world heritage sites too
- Learn Nepali culture, and experience Hinduism & Buddhism
- Enjoy Himalayan panorama and sunrise from Nagarkot
- Explore Pokhara and enjoy the beauty of Lake city
- Visit Sarangkot and witness most spectacular Himalayan panorama including Mt. Annnapurnas, Fishtail, Hiunchuli and many more
- Visit Lumbini to find out the real peace and spiritual enlightenment
- Enjoy jungle safari in Chitwan National Park and encounter with wild animals like Royal Bengal tiger, one horned rhinoceros, crocodile, deer, bear, elephant & many birds
- A fully overland tour for 2 weeks in Nepal