Panchase trekking will be ideal for every level of hikers those who have limited amount of time and looking for different experience. The entire Panchase hill top of around also regarded as holy pilgrimage site where Lord Shiva had meditated in the past days. So the devotees still consider this area is one of the most sacred shrine to visit during the Shiva Ratri festival (Full moon in March) and also the day of Bala Chaturdashi festival in the month of December. Many devotees dissipate the five grains around the lake of Panchase to protect main source of food in the name of nature God and pray to respect to the ancestors’ soul.
Panchase trek is short, scenic and panoramic trekking trail begin from Pokhara. Probably the holy pilgrimage trail is rich in traditional culture and magnificent panorama views of snow clad mountain peaks. Trekkers can enjoy breathe taking views of Mt fishtail, Annapurna South, Annapurna II, III, Lamjung Himal, Manaslu Ganesh Hiamal, and many peaks of around. Together mid hill people’s local culture and their traditional life style makes trekking to this easy route truly an unforgettable experience.
Panchase trekking trip highlights
- 7 days fully guided private trip for trek to Panchase Hill
- Enjoy beautiful Himalayan peaks including Annapruna, Machhapuchhre, Dhaulagiri, Lamjung and many more
- Easy trek that suit for family and children too
- Witness the unforgettable sunrise view from Panchase Hill and Sarangkot
- Enjoy the culture and livelihood of various ethnic communities throughout the trek
- Experience the natural diversity of Annapurna foothills