Panchase trekking will be ideal for every level of hikers those who have limited amount of time and looking for different experience. The entire Panchase hill top of around also regarded as holy pilgrimage site where Lord Shiva had meditated in the past days. So the devotees still consider this area is one of the most sacred shrine to visit during the Shiva Ratri festival (Full moon in March) and also the day of Bala Chaturdashi festival in the month of December. Many devotees dissipate the five grains around the lake of Panchase to protect main source of food in the name of nature God and pray to respect to the ancestors’ soul.
Panchase trek is short, scenic and panoramic trekking trail begin from Pokhara. Probably the holy pilgrimage trail is rich in traditional culture and magnificent panorama views of snow clad mountain peaks. Trekkers can enjoy breathe taking views of Mt fishtail, Annapurna South, Annapurna II, III, Lamjung Himal, Manaslu Ganesh Hiamal, and many peaks of around. Together mid hill people’s local culture and their traditional life style makes trekking to this easy route truly an unforgettable experience.
Panchase trekking itinerary
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu airport Nepal. Up on arrival meet our office representative at airport and transfer to hotel/ after refreshing complete the official formalities/ briefing about the preparation and rest of the day free for your own leisure/overnight at hotel in BB Basis.
Day 02: Fly from Katmandu to Pokhara approximately 30 min by STOL flight and transfer to trailhead Banke (1070m) and trek up to Panchase Bhanjyang (2030m, 3-4 hrs) /overnight at teahouse eco-village lodge. (All meals Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner will be served at teahouse lodge restaurant)
Day 03: Early morning visit Panchase view tower, enjoy beautiful panoramic views of snow clad peaks and sun rise, have a breakfast and go for explore around and overnight at teahouse eco-village lodge. (All meals Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner will be served at teahouse lodge restaurant)
Day 04: Trek Panchase Bhanjyang (2030m) to Bhadaure (1540m, 3-4 hrs) /overnight at teahouse(All meals Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner will be served at teahouse lodge restauran)
Day 05: Trek Bhadaure (1540m) to Sarankot (1450m, 4-5 hrs) /overnight at teahouse(All meals Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner will be served at teahouse lodge restaurant)
Day 06: Early morning visit view tower for panoramic views, breakfast and trek Sarankot to Lake Side Pokhara (850m, 3-3:30 hrs) by lunch hour end the trek/overnight at hotel in Pokhara (BB Basis)
Day 07: Next day drive from Pokhara to Katmandu approximately (7-8 hrs.) by bus or fly to Kathmandu, 30 min by STOL flight as you wish to have in your package, transfer to hotel, late noon shopping souvenirs around market and typical Nepali dinner party with culture show. (Kathmandu Hotel BB Basis)
Day 08: Transfer to airport for International departure or if you wish to have onward programs- wildlife safari tour, whitewater rafting/ kayaking, paragliding, sightseeing or visiting main tourist attraction of around please let us know we are happy to organize as you wish.
- Trip Highlights
- Cost Includes/Excludes
- Equipement for Trip
- Useful Information
Panchase trekking trip highlights
Whole Package Duration: 08 days
Trek Duration: 5 Days
Region of Trek: Annapurna Region/ Pokhara Valley Rim
Maximum Altitude: 3020m Panchase Hill
Trekking Grade: General (soft route)
Mode of Trek: Tea House Organize or Camping
Food & Accommodation: 3 meals per day & Tea House stay or served by Himalayan Mentor kitchen team
Starting and Ending Point: Pokhara to Pokhara
Maximum per day walking: 4-5 hour in average
Transportation: Flight, Chartered Vehicle or Tourist Bus
Best of the trek: Total Himalayan cultural experience and breathtaking views from Panchase Hill
Best Time to Do: Spring and Autumn Season
Trip Cost: Please contact us for cost details
Trek Package Cost Includes
- Airport transfers - pick up and drop upon arrival and departure
- Full board basis on the way of trekking- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner -3 meals per day and overnight accommodation at tea house lodge. Or Camping organize
- Transportation- to and from starting and ending point.
- Necessary trekking permit, conservation and TIMS fee.
- Supporting staffs (trekking guide and porter), as well as their necessary insurance, and accommodation meals allowance and salary
- 2- Nights accommodation in Kathmandu and 1-nights Pokhara in BB basis before and after the trek.
- Domestic airfare, airport tax, overland bus fare for (Kathmandu- Pokhara – Kathmandu) before and after the trek as you wish to have in your package.
- Wildness First aid kit pack for the trekking.
Trek Package Cost Excludes
- Hotel in Kathmandu and Pokhara if extra days stay.
- Food (Lunch & Dinner) before and after the trip in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, alcoholic beverages, bottled drinks (including cold drinks and mineral/hot water/ hot drinks/shower tea-coffee, chocolate hot drinks), tips for the guide, porter & other staffs etc.
- Travel insurance and emergency evacuation cost.
- Additional costs- extra days stay, incase of flight cancellation due to the natural calamities, bad weather forecast and other unforeseen circumstances
- Personal trekking gear for the trek.
Equipment or clothing required for trip
- 3-4 season sleeping bag with hood
- Thermo rest self-inflating pad or foam mat
- Main luggage- Rucksack or Duffel
- 30 - 40 liter Daypack- to carry water bottles, camera, lunch & extra clothing
- Stuff sacks and plastic bags for keeping your gear dry and organized
- Water bottles with a wide mouth
- A pair adjustable trekking poles
- Insulated plastic mug (optional)
- Pocketknife Swiss army style (optional)
- Toiletries bag for toilet paper, soap, saving items, tooth paste & toothbrush etc
- Running shoes or sandals-to used in camp/ teahouse lodge
- Hiking boots- good quality
- Gaiters- a pair to use to keep boots dry if walking through deep snow or on wet ground
- Woolen or Pile Socks-heavy weight wool to be worn over the liner socks
- Liner Socks-smooth thin liner socks to reduce of getting blisters
- Knee or ankles support pad
Clothing items for trip
- Gore-Tex pants and jacket with hood
- Medium weight down jacket with hood
- Light trekking trouser
- Long sleeve light colored polypropylene shirts
- Polar Tec fleece jacket
- Thermal underwear for both top & bottom
- Polar Tec fleece pant
- Personal under garments
- Quick dry type towel
- Casual wears before after the trek
- Polypropylene liner gloves
- Fleece gloves
- Good quality mittens or gloves
- Warm woolen or fleecy hat/balaclava
- Sun hat or cap with bandana for shading the neck
- Bandana or scarf
- Headlamp for use at night around the camp with extra batteries and spare bulbs
- High quality sunglasses with 100% UV protection
- Dust mask
Other Travel Accessories
- Sunscreen and lip salve SPF 30 or above
- Insect repellant
- Water purification tablets (iodine or chlorine)
- Favorite snack items
- Reading & writing materials, ipod and cards
- Camera, memory card and extra battery
- Passport photo copy & photos
- Insurance certificate copy
- Earplugs (optional)
- Baby wipes (optional)
- Anti bacterial hand gel (optional)
Personal first aid kit pack
- Any personal medications
- Malaria prophylactic tablets
- Antibiotics capsules
- Imodium and anti amoebious, bacterial tablets
- Blister treatment plasts
- Dehydration solution
- Analgesic- Paracetamol, aspirin
- Anti cold tablets
- Diclofenac gel
- Antiseptic cream & throat lozenges
- Diamox for AMS
- Sanitary pad (for women)
- Ear & eye drop