Trishuli Rafting Annapurna Trek & Jungle Safari
Trishuli river rafting Annapurna trek & jungle safari in Chitwan National Park - here we have proposed different sort of tour option that travelers to Nepal can enjoy their holiday. Trishuli Rafting Annapurna Trek & Jungle Safari tour begins with a day raft on Trishuli River that gives you an exciting and introductory experience of the wild Himalayan River. In the evening you will reach to Pokhara by overland bus drive and overnight at hotel. After breakfast next day you will transfer to the trailhead for the trek to Annapurna areas that which is an ideal introduction to trekking in the Himalayan of Nepal. During the trekking trails our ever-attentive guide and crew will lead you from one eco teahouse campsite to the next day by day. Trishuli Rafting Annapurna Trek & Jungle Safari tour along you will encounter many villages, local cultural activities, forest of bamboo and rhododendron trees ascend to sub alpine and wonderful views of the entire Annapurna and Dhaulagiri ranges. After trek you will spend couple of nights in Pokhara and next day transfer to the Chitwan National Park where you will enjoy real Nepalese hospitality and explore wildlife in nature and ride atop elephant in search of Rhino, Deer and even the Royal Bengal tiger.
Trishuli Rafting, Annapurna Poon Hill Trek & Jungle Safari - a combined adventure trip for any age
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu airport Nepal. Up on arrival meet our office representative at airport and transfer to hotel/ after refreshing complete the official formalities/ briefing about the preparation and rest of the day free for your own leisure/overnight at hotel in BB Basis.
Day 02: Full day guided sightseeing around Kathmandu city- Historical Durbar Square area, Pasupatinath Temple, Boudhanath Stupa & Swyambhunath Stupa which will take you to visit Nepal’s most popular attractions and lunch break will be during the tour at best restaurants available/overnight at hotel in BB Basis.
Day 03: Day rafting on Trishuli River 2-3 hrs/ drive to put in point 3-hrs/up on arrival there rafting preparation- changing cloths, safety talk, commence whitewater rafting and lunch will be served on the way of trip. After classic river journey end the trip and drive to Pokhara/overnight at hotel (BB Basis)
Day 04: After breakfast early morning transfer to trailhead Nayapul (1070m) and trek up to Tikhedhunga (1540m) /overnight at teahouse eco-village lodge. (All meals Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner will be served at teahouse lodge restaurant)
Day 05: Trek Tikhedhunga (1540m) to Ghorepani (2750m, 6-7 hrs) /overnight at teahouse eco-village lodge. (All meals Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner will be served at teahouse lodge restaurant)
Day 06: Early morning climb up Poon Hill (3210m, 1-1:30 hrs) for sunrise with magnificent snow capped mountain views and trek to Tadapani (2600m, 5-6 hrs) /overnight at teahouse eco-village lodge. (All meals Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner will be served at teahouse lodge restaurant)
Day 07: Trek Tadapani (2600m) to Ghandruk (1940m, 5-6 hrs) /overnight at teahouse eco-village lodge. (All meals Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner will be served at teahouse lodge restaurant)
Day 08: Trek Ghandruk (1940m) to Nayapul (1070m, 4-5 hrs) drive back to Pokhara and transfer to hotel. (All meals Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner will be served at teahouse lodge restaurant)
Day 09: Free day in Pokhara for personal activities-go for boating in Fewa Lake/rest/shopping/sightseeing etc (Hotel in Pokhara BB Basis)
Day 10: Next day after breakfast drive from Pokhara to Chitwan approximately (5-6 hrs.) Arrive by lunch hour at Chitwan, meet representative of safari tour at Chitrasari/ Tandi and transfer to wildlife safari resort by jeep. Up on arrival have a welcome drink for refreshment, briefing about afternoon program; have a lunch join for the safari activities – elephant back safari or birding etc. (Breakfast in Pokhara, Lunch & Dinner at safari resort)
Day 11: Full day guided jungle safari activities- jungle walk, Dugout canoe ride, visit elephant breeding center, village walk and typical culture show etc. (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner at safari resort)
Day 12: Morning sift jungle safari activities, breakfast and overland journey to Kathmandu. Up on arrival in Kathmandu you will be transferred to hotel and evening free time for personal activities. (Hotel in Kathmandu BB Basis)
Day 13: Free day in Kathmandu for personal activities/shopping or visiting self in Kathmandu market. In the evening time you will get fare well dinner with culture show at Nepalese Traditional Kitchen and enjoy very authentic way of Nepalese hospitalities.
Day 14: Transfer to airport for International departure or if you interested to have onward programs- paragliding, sightseeing or visiting main tourist attraction of around please let us know we are happy to organize as you wish.
- Trip Highlights
- Cost Includes/Excludes
- Equipement for Trip
- Useful Information
Whole Package Duration: 14 days
Package Activities: day rafting/ 5 days trek/ 2 nights-3 days wildlife safari
Region of Trek: Annapurna Region
Maximum Altitude: 3200m Poon Hill
Trekking Grade: Easy - Moderate
Mode of Trek: Tea House Organize
Food & Accommodation: 3 meals per day & Tea House stay
Starting and Ending Point: Nayapul/ Pokhara
Maximum per day walking: 5-6 hour in average
Safari Tour: In Chitwan National Park
Rafting Trip: On Trishuli River
Transportation: Flight, Chartered Vehicle or Tourist Bus
Best of the trek: Total Himalayan cultural experience and breathtaking views
Sightseeing Tour: One day
Best Time to Do: Spring and Autumn Season
Trip Cost: Please contact us for cost details
Combo Package Cost Includes
- Airport transfers - pick up and drop upon arrival and departure
- One day rafting / 5 days trekking/ 2 nights-3 days wildlife safari
- Full board basis during trekking/ safari tour- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner -3 meals per day and accommodation at tea house lodge/ safari resort.
- Rafting includes lunch only and transportation
- Transportation- to and from starting and ending point.
- Necessary trekking permit, conservation and TIMS fee.
- Supporting staffs (trekking guide and porter), as well as their necessary insurance, and accommodation meals allowance and salary
- 3- Nights accommodation in Kathmandu and 3-nights Pokhara in BB basis before and after the trek.
- Sightseeing Tour as per above program, inclusive of all entry permits, tour guide and transportation
- Tourist Bus (Kathmandu- Pokhara – Chitwan -Kathmandu) or flight cost extra.
- Wildness First aid kit pack for the trekking.
Combo Package Cost Excludes
- Hotel in Kathmandu and Pokhara extra days stay.
- Food (Lunch & Dinner) before and after the trip in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- Food and drink on the way of bus journey.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, alcoholic beverages, bottled drinks (including cold drinks and mineral/hot water/ hot drinks/shower, tea-coffee, chocolate hot drinks), tips for the guide, porter & other staffs etc.
- Travel insurance and emergency evacuation cost.
- Additional costs- extra days stay, incase of flight cancellation due to the natural calamities, bad weather forecast and other unforeseen circumstances
- Personal trekking gear for the trek.
Equipment or clothing required for trip
- 3-4 season sleeping bag with hood
- Thermo rest self-inflating pad or foam mat
- Main luggage- Rucksack or Duffel
- 30 - 40 liter Daypack- to carry water bottles, camera, lunch & extra clothing
- Stuff sacks and plastic bags for keeping your gear dry and organized
- Water bottles with a wide mouth
- A pair adjustable trekking poles
- Insulated plastic mug (optional)
- Pocketknife Swiss army style (optional)
- Toiletries bag for toilet paper, soap, saving items, tooth paste & toothbrush etc
- Running shoes or sandals-to used in camp/ teahouse lodge
- Hiking boots- good quality
- Gaiters- a pair to use to keep boots dry if walking through deep snow or on wet ground
- Woolen or Pile Socks-heavy weight wool to be worn over the liner socks
- Liner Socks-smooth thin liner socks to reduce of getting blisters
- Knee or ankles support pad
Clothing items for trip
- Gore-Tex pants and jacket with hood
- Medium weight down jacket with hood
- Light trekking trouser
- Long sleeve light colored polypropylene shirts
- Polar Tec fleece jacket
- Thermal underwear for both top & bottom
- Polar Tec fleece pant
- Personal under garments
- Quick dry type towel
- Casual wears before after the trek
- Polypropylene liner gloves
- Fleece gloves
- Good quality mittens or gloves
- Warm woolen or fleecy hat/balaclava
- Sun hat or cap with bandana for shading the neck
- Bandana or scarf
- Headlamp for use at night around the camp with extra batteries and spare bulbs
- High quality sunglasses with 100% UV protection
- Dust mask
Other Travel Accessories
- Sunscreen and lip salve SPF 30 or above
- Insect repellant
- Water purification tablets (iodine or chlorine)
- Favorite snack items
- Reading & writing materials, ipod and cards
- Camera, memory card and extra battery
- Passport photo copy & photos
- Insurance certificate copy
- Earplugs (optional)
- Baby wipes (optional)
- Anti bacterial hand gel (optional)
Personal first aid kit pack
- Any personal medications
- Malaria prophylactic tablets
- Antibiotics capsules
- Imodium and anti amoebious, bacterial tablets
- Blister treatment plasts
- Dehydration solution
- Analgesic- Paracetamol, aspirin
- Anti cold tablets
- Diclofenac gel
- Antiseptic cream & throat lozenges
- Diamox for AMS
- Sanitary pad (for women)
- Ear & eye drop