Trishuli river rafting Annapurna trek & jungle safari in Chitwan National Park - here we have proposed different sort of tour option that travelers to Nepal can enjoy their holiday. Trishuli Rafting Annapurna Trek & Jungle Safari tour begins with a day raft on Trishuli River that gives you an exciting and introductory experience of the wild Himalayan River. In the evening you will reach to Pokhara by overland bus drive and overnight at hotel. After breakfast next day you will transfer to the trailhead for the trek to Annapurna areas that which is an ideal introduction to trekking in the Himalayan of Nepal. During the trekking trails our ever-attentive guide and crew will lead you from one eco teahouse campsite to the next day by day. Trishuli Rafting Annapurna Trek & Jungle Safari tour along you will encounter many villages, local cultural activities, forest of bamboo and rhododendron trees ascend to sub alpine and wonderful views of the entire Annapurna and Dhaulagiri ranges. After trek you will spend couple of nights in Pokhara and next day transfer to the Chitwan National Park where you will enjoy real Nepalese hospitality and explore wildlife in nature and ride atop elephant in search of Rhino, Deer and even the Royal Bengal tiger.
Trishuli River Rafting, Annapurna Poon Hill Trek & Jungle Safari - a combined adventure trip for any age!
Trishuli Rafting, Poon Hill trek & Chitwan safari highlights
- 12 days private guided trip to explore natural beauty and cultural heritage of Nepal
- Explore world heritage sites of Kathmandu valley
- Enjoy thrilling rafting adventure in Trishuli River
- 5 days trek to Ghorepani, Poon Hill & Ghandruk to experience Himalayan panorama, enjoy sunrise view and culture of Gurung ethnic community
- Expereince wildlife safari in Chitwan National Park
- Witness the Tharu culture and enjoy the traditional cultural show