Everest trek with Cho La & Renjo La passes in Khumbu cross over highest mountain is an adveture trek. This trekking trail also knows as high passes trek in Everest. It’s the dream of every climbers and adventure seekers to scale Mt. Everest and hold world record and treks to glimpse it’s amazing views. This is one of the adventure trekking in Everest region which provide you to explore snow capped Himalayas above 8000m in Mt. Everest. We suggest this trekking trail those who are physically fit and strong as well as can avoid Acute Mountain sickness. If you do this trek you can prove yourself, you also can climb the trekking peaks too.
Trekking to Cho La pass will begin with exciting aircraft flight to Lukla at 2800 meter above sea level. The trail passes through the picturesque Sherpa cultural villages of around together stunning Himalayan views via meadow land of upper Khumbu valley and finally you will be at Gorakshep (5140m and Kalapatthar ridge (5545m) from where you can observe classic views of Mt. Everest, Nuptse, Mt Pumori and its many surrounding peaks. After Kalapatthar you will pass Cho La and Renjo La pass and back to Lukla crossing various village in Solukhumbu. You will be also exploring up to the Everest Base Camp and Khumbu glacier section observation along the entire trip. You also get a chance of enjoy its best panoramic views of most of the Himalayas of Everest region from Gokyo Lake.
Everest trek with Cho La and Renjo La pass trip highlights
- Private guided adventure trek for 21 days
- Crossing the high passes Chola(5420m.) & Renjo La (5340m.)
- Climb the Kalapathar and Gokyo Ri and enjoy magnificent Himalayan peak view
- Explore Sherpa culture and monasteries throughout the trip
- Visit Everest base camp and feel the solitude in nature
- Beside mountains enjoy rivers, streams, Lakes, flora fauna and wildlife throughout the trip