Buddhist pilgrimage tour in Nepal is popular for among the travelers those who really seek for peace and paradise. Nepal is the hub of Buddhism because this is the country where Maya Devi gave birth of Lord Buddha. So Nepal the land where Lord Buddha was born offer various type of Buddhist tours. The major sacred places covers with this tour are Boudhanath stupa, Swayambhunath stupa, Namo Buddha, and Buddha’s birth place Lumbini. Nepal has decent followers of Buddhism and you can enjoy your holiday with Buddhist communities in every visited Monastery and Stupas. The Buddhist pilgrimage tour stars from Kathmandu where you will visit, the largest Buddhist stupa ‘Boudhanath Stupa” monkey temple “Swayambhunath Stupa” & some historical durbar squares. We will take you to the hilly area Nomo Buddha one of the best shrines with Himalayan views. The most attraction of the tour is “Lumbini” where you can explore the various monastery named with different countries and the historical Maya Devi Temple, Asoka pillar etc. After visit of Lumbini we will take you back to Kathmandu by flight. This tour is not only for pilgrimages propose but you also can enjoy the trip with historical aspect.
Swayambhunath Stupa, Boudhanath Stupa, Pharping, Kapan monastery, Namo Buddha & Lumbini are major Buddhist sites in Nepal.
Buddhist pilgrimage tour highlights
- An 8 days fully private guide tour to visit Buddhist shires around Nepal
- Visit holy Boudhanath Stupa & Swyambhunath Stupa and offer a butter lamp & learn about the Buddhism
- Day trip to Namo Buddha monastery and enchance your knowledge about Buddhism and also enjoy the beautiful Himalayan view
- Explore the monasteries in Pharping and Kopan get chance to have a holy talk with Rinpoche
- Enjoy a visit of Lumbini, ‘birth palce of lord Budha’ and get enlightened spiritually