Upper Mustang Jeep safari is specially designed to those travelers who don’t have enough time to explore the region in long duration and also want to skip the walking holiday in the dusty tail. The renowned trekking trail Upper Mustang and Lo Mangthang is wildly known for its ancient features like; caves, monasteries, archeological sites and the beauty of hidden treasures. The landscape and culture of the area is similar to Tibetan plateau which might fulfill your great desire to explore the Tibet autonomous region of China. Upper Mustang tour by a 4WD jeep will be a best chance to enjoy the beautiful landscape in a luxury style.
The Jeep safari to Upper Mustang for 12 days starts from Pokhara on 4WD drive and takes you to the remote area of Nepal and almost to the border of Tibet. The road condition is not in good condition when you cross Beni but you can still the enjoy the bumpy ride as the Mustang region offers you magnificent Himalayan Views, Tibetan Bon-Buddhist culture and a lot to explore around the ancient caves, monasteries and colourful famlands. This is the famous trip amount the people who are seeking different place to enjoy their holiday and but better destination if you love to explore the old heritage and historical place. Enjoy your Upper Mustang jeep tour with an expert local tour operator on a best price.
Upper Mustang Jeep drive tour highlights
- 12 days fully private guided trip to explore Upper Mustang by a 4WD drive
- Experience the Tibetan Bon-Buddhist culture
- Experience cultural heritage and monasteries of the Lost Kingdom of Lo Manthang
- Visit Muktinath temple a significant pilgrimage destination for Hindus and Buddhists
- Enjoy the most beautiful landscapes & colorful farmland
- Enjoy visiting Tibetan border closed to the Lo Manthang
- Witness the beauty of Kaligandaki valley to enjoy natural diversities