Annapurna circuit short trek is a hiking package to enjoy the beauty of Manang village, feel the adventure of Thorong La pass (5415 m.) and visit the holy temple of Muktinath. In Annapurna circuit short trek for 12 days, the visitors can explore the north face of complete Annapurna range, Gangapurna glacier, Tilicho peak and Buddhist cultural sites from ancient times. The most exciting part of the trip is to cross the Thorong La pass and which might be little tough for beginners but enjoyable for moderate and experienced hikers. This is why Annapurna circuit is famous among the adventure trekkers. Another fascinating part of Annaopurna circuit hiking adventure is enjoy the view for 109 continuing running water taps in Muktinath temple and to visit Kagbeni which separates lower and upper Mustang. This is very ideal trek for those who has limited time, physically fit but still want to do the trek to Annapurna circuit.
Annapurna circuit short trek highlights
- A 12 days private guided trip, Annapurna circuit trek for those have limited time and great level of fitness
- Cross Adventurous Thorong La Pass (5416m.) and enjoy the breathtaking Mountain View
- Experience the Himalayan culture & heritage
- Explore Lower Mustang Mountains and enjoy the beautiful landscape
- Trek through various villages, forest, flora, fauna, wildlife & amazing diversity of nature
- Visit Muktinath temple, a sacred temple of Hindus & Buddhists