Kathmandu valley trekking offers you to explore some of the best view points of near Kathmandu and the suggested trekking package also allow you to visit one of the best bird sanctuary of Nepal. The entire hiking trail follows Sundarijal to Namobuddha/Panauti are belongs to Shivapuri wildlife Reserve Park so may you have chance to encounter many wildlife and rare wild flowers in nature. Nagarkot and Chisapani hill tops are also renowned as magnificent panorama view point. Trekkers have chance to see many splendid mountain peaks- Ganesh Himal, Manaslu, Lantang Lirung, Dorje Lakpa, Shisa Pangma and Gauri Shankar.
Kathmandu valley short trek also known as short hiking around Kathmandu rim is a truly beautiful trekking area and those who have limited time can be visited without any risk of natural calamities along the journey. The trekking trail is ideal for every age group and those who are looking for short and normal elevation level hiking. Besides trekkers experience typical culture of local people and enjoy different authentic hospitalities. We at a Himalayan Mentor always focus to design every package as much possible to meet better attractions of the region and our guests have pleasurable holiday in fun filled environment. We also can add few more day for Kathmandu valley tours if you desire.
Kathmandu valley trekking trip highlights
- 7 days fully private guided trip for trek around Kathmandu valley
- Hiking through beautiful scenery, forest, waterfall, terrace faming field, local hamlets
- Enjoy the culture and heritage throughout the journey
- Experience spectacular Himalayan panorama form Chisapani,Nagarkot, Dhulikhel and Namo Buddha and enjoy the sunrise view from Chisapani hill and Nagarkot
- Observe the Buddhist culture in Namo Buddha monastery and learn about monks and Buddhism