Khopra Hill trek is an alternative trekking trail for Ghorepani Poon Hill if you are looking for less crowded area, little bit more hiking and much scenic view of the Himalayas. Some people get confused as the trail also known as the Khopra Ridge trek and it’s less popular viewpoint for the Annapurnas and Dhaulagiri Himalayan panorama.
The trekking route of Khopra hill is same till Ghandruk and from there we will take local trail to Dobate. From Dobate we will hike to Chistibung continue to Khopra Hill. Muldhai view point is another place to enjoy the magnificent Dhaulagiri and Annapurna range. Along the trail there are very few lodges that provide basic facility for the trekkers but Himalayan Mentor guides and staffs will try to provide as much facilities as per the condition. The views will be superb, both at sunrise and sunset, sometime the valley will cover by the clouds but the Himalayas will stand tall. You will also explore the holy Khayar Lake for a day before you hike down to Swanta. The visit of Khayar Lake adds more flavours in the trip.
From Khopra we will hike down to Swanta and another day we will reach Ghorepani through Chitre. If you are interested to enjoy the same view from Poon Hill we will take you to Poon Hill if not we will hike down to Ulleri and finish the trekking at Nayapul. The itinerary Himalayan Mentor proposed here is very comfortable walking holiday to Khopra Ridge; but we are flexible to customize it as per your holiday duration and requirements.
Highlights of Khopra Hill trek
- 13 days private guided trek to very less crowed trail of Annapurna region
- Enjoy stunning view of Mt. of Dhaulagiri, Nilgiri, Machhapucchre and Annapurnas
- Enjoy the beauty of rhododendron blooming throughout the trail (during spring season)
- Take a day trip to visit pristine Khayar Lake
- Visit Poon Hill and experience more beautiful Himalayan chain
- Visiting beautiful landscape, alpine meadows and Yak pastures