Lhasa city and Tibet Everest base camp tour -8 days
Lhasa & Everest base camp tour provides an opportunity to visit northern Mt. Everest Base Camp (5200m) with an experience across the Tibetan Plateau. The entire trip starts with the breathtaking trans-Himalaya flight Nepal to Lhasa. Up on arrival in Lhasa you will be greet by our official representative and transfer to hotel. In Lhasa we have arranged few days comprehensive tour program which allow you to visit main historical monument and all the other major attraction of around as well rest for acclimatization to get fit with high altitude before heading further tour. The sightseeing there includes visiting Sera Monastery, Norbulingka, the Barkhor Square, Drepung Monastery and popular Potala Palace.
After few days of fantastic tour in Lhasa city you will be briefed about further tour program of entire Everest Base Camp. The Tibet EBC tour will be day by day overland journey and stay at hotels & lodges of various town. Travelers can enjoy various types of nomadic landscapes, wonderful stunning peaks and ancient historical sites. Together typical Tibetan hospitality and warm cultural respects will add to your tour an unforgettable holiday in life. In this tour program you also have one day special exploration day at Everest Base Camp to see spectaculars of world’s highest area. Finally tour program will ends at boarder land and will be transfer to Kathmandu. This is the only one overland trip for Everest where you don’t need to walking stamina like Nepal side EBC trekking.
Lhasa and Everest base camp tour highlights
- Explore the Holy City Lhasa and observe the people and culture
- Encounter a Fabulous Glacier “ Karola Glacier” and turquoise Yamdrok Lake
- Experience the most mysterious Sakya Monastery and Tashilhunpo Monastery
- Visit Everest Base Camp's western slope, and catch the morning sunshine coloring Everest's snowy peak golden
- Experience the highlights of Tibet and enjoy a fulfilling trip to Lhasa and Everest base camp