Short Tibet tour is amazing holidays in the roof of the world for 4 days in Lhasa city will starts when you fly from Kathmandu or any city form mainland China to Lhasa, the Tibetan capital city. After finishing this Tibet Lhasa tour you will fly back from Lhasa to Kathmandu or other cities in mainland China. This is a fly in – fly out Lhasa cultural sightseeing tour which will be suitable for those who have very short time and want to explore Tibetan culture and heritage sites. This tour includes major sightseeing spots in Lhasa like; Sera Monastery, Norbulingka palace, Jokhang Temple, Barkhor street market, Potala Palace, Derpung Monastery etc.
If you are seeking to know the history & culture of Tibetan land and want to explore the beauty of Tibetan monasteries & art and architecture, this trip will be better holiday for you. You will visit temples and Tibetan monasteries from 7th century which is still the main tourist attraction of Lhasa. Various Buddhist monasteries tour in Lhasa offer you to know the reality of Tibetan Buddhism and its influences to local people. The Buddhist Monks and nomadic people of some places will make you visit as memorable as possible.
Note: If you have little longer holiday duration, you can extend your holiday where you can visit Namtso Lake or Ganden Monastery or other countryside as well. Please feel free to let us know tocustomize the trip itinerary and services.
Short Tibet tour trip highlights
- Private guided short Tibet Lhasa tour for 4 days
- Visit Potala place and fascinating with its art and architectures
- Enjoy the monks in Sera and Derpung monasteries and their performance on religious discourses
- Explore Jokhang temple & learn about spiritual Buddhism in Tibet
- Enjoy the visit of Barkhor Street which represent the culture and folk customs of Tibet.