The most beautiful Hiunchuli Peak (called Himchuli as well - 6441m) is also located at heart of the Annapurna Base Camp. It is always offers magnificent view to the every trekker those who are visiting Annapurna. The peak is attached with Annapurna South and entire ridge is separated by Modi Khola. It is not a big technical climbing peak of Annapurn region but vulnerable to rock fall which makes disaster. American Peace Corps Expedition group had first climbed Hiunchuli in October 1971via the southeast face. Due to rock fall it has very few summit records comparison to other peaks.
Himalayan Mentor has suggested itinerary to climb this peak is combined with normal Annapurna Base Camp trekking and it is also the linked with the same trekking trail. Your climbing trip will be like normal trekking days and our itinerary is designed as to fit you acclimatize well. Other important technical instruction will be instructed by our climbing expert during the stay of base camp.
Hiunchuli Peak Climbing highlights
- 20 days private guided mountain climbing trip including Annapurna Base Camp trek
- Summit Hiunchuli Peak (6441m.) in Annapurna region & experience the mountain climbing in Nepal
- Visit Annapurna base camp & Poon Hill and enjoy the 360 degree Himalayan view
- Experience culture of Gurung people, their tradition and livelihood
- Enjoy breathtaking views of Annapurna, Dhaulagiri, Lamjung Himal, Fishtail and many more from the Hiunchuli peak summit