Lobuche peak is one of the most popular mountain peaks in Nepal for climbing. Climbing the Lobuche peak is combined with Everest base camp trek has Consisting of two faces; Lobuche East (6,119m) and Lobuche West (6,145m) but Lobuche East is chosen by most of the climbers to summit. Lobuche Peak Climbing with Everest base camp trek is one of the exceptional adventure journeys to take on your lifetime. It helps you to obtain two goals in a single trip, trek to the EBC and summit the Lobuche peak. As you visit the Everest Base Camp during the trip, which allow you to acclimatize and perfect fit before heading the climbing. You will be also climbing Kalapatthar (5545m) ridge and exploring Everest Base Camp together to make climbing trip smooth.
The journey begins from Kathmandu with a short flight to Lukla and trek through Phakding, Namche Bazaar, Tengboche, Dingboche, Lobuche and finally Gorakshep. The same day when you reach Gorakshep you will be visiting Everest base camp. Another day early in the morning climbing to the Kalapatthar (5545m.) will offer you magnificent Himalayan view of Everest region. When the morning sun kisses the Himalayan peaks you will truly admire the beauty of Mother Nature. Then hike down to the Gorakshep and continue walk to the Lobuche Peak base camp and set up the climbing camp fro few days. After the successful ascent, the climbing team walks back to Lukla on same trail as you followed.
Lobuche Peak (6119m) can be climbed through various routes but the popular one is south ridge and it is normal than the other routes. The Lobuche Peak consists of several small summits from the high camp and the true summit requires climbing steeps on snow and ice slopes to the top of summit ridge. Himalayan Mentor climbing team set up the camp site at the base of south-west side which is located close to main route of Cho La Pass trail just before of Dzongla. From the summit of Lobuche Peak climbers can see superb views of Mt. Everest, Pumori, Nuptse, Cholatse, Tawache, Ama Dablam and many other Himalayan peaks. Book the Lobuche Peak climbing plus EBC trek with Himalayan Mentor and achieve your adventure goals along with experiencing the Sherpa culture and livelihood of Khumbu Region.
Lobuche Peak Climbing highlights
- 18 days private guided mountain climbing trip including Everest Base Camp trek
- Summit Lobuche East Peak (6119m.) & experience the mountain climbing in Nepal
- Visit Everest base camp and Kalapatthar before climbing the Lobuche peak
- Enjoy beautiful sights of Everest region Himalayas throughout the trip
- Experience Sherpa people, their culture and livelihood
- Visit oldest monasteries like; Tengboche, Pangboche etc.
- Make lifetime memory with the real beauty of Himalayas like; Mt. Everest, Khumbu Glacier, Mt. Lhotse, Nuptse, Mt. Makalu, Mt. Thamserku etc. from the Lobuche peak summit