Lobuche Peak (6119m) can be climbed through various routes but the popular one is south ridge and it is normal than the other routes. The Lobuche Peak consists of several small summits from the high camp and the true summit requires climbing steeps on snow and ice slopes to the top of summit ridge. Himalayan Mentor climbing team set up the camp site at the base of south-west side which is located close to main route of Cho La Pass trail just before of Dzongla. Rest of entire climbing itinerary set up with popular Everest Base Camp trek which allow you to acclimatize and perfect fit before heading the climbing. You will be also climbing Kalapatthar (5545m) ridge and exploring Everest Base Camp together to make climbing trip smooth. From the summit of Lobuche Peak climbers can see superb views of Everest, Pumori, Nuptse, Cholatse, Tawache and Ama Dablam.
Lobuche Peak Climbing highlights
- 18 days private guided mountain climbing trip including Everest Base Camp trek
- Summit Lobuche East Peak (6119m.) & experience the mountain climbing in Nepal
- Visit Everest base camp and Kalapatthar before climbing the Lobuche peak
- Enjoy beautiful sights of Everest region Himalayas throughout the trip
- Experience Sherpa people, their culture and livelihood
- Visit oldest monasteries like; Tengboche, Pangboche etc.
- Make lifetime memory with the real beauty of Himalayas like; Mt. Everest, Khumbu Glacier, Mt. Lhotse, Nuptse, Mt. Makalu, Mt. Thamserku etc. from the Lobuche peak summit