Chulu Peak (6584) is located near Manang and attached to far northern upper part of Annapurna range and it is one of the most popular peaks of around. Due to connection between main trekking route of Annapurna circuit and easy access made this peak very popular among normal climbing groups. Above Yak Kharka Chulu peak base camp can be reached easily by trekking and perform further climbing activities. Chulu Peak range belongs to three separate entire peaks which are west, central and east. Among of them Chulu East trekking peak is ever best known climbing one. Many climbers consider expedition this peak is great refreshing summit attempt for further expedition to sharpen skills.
Those who are seeking for test of mountaineering may undoubtedly once join to climb this beautiful peak. Himalayan Mentor’s proposed itinerary is based in facts that it will make you perfect acclimatization to be fit to your successive climb. It is also combined with normal trekking itinerary which also cost you less. After the climbing you have to trek further crossing on Thorung La Pass and fly back from the Jomsom.
Chulu East Peak Climbing highlights
- 23 days private guided mountain climbing trip including Annapurna circuit trek
- Summit Chulu East peak (6584m.) in Annapurna region & experience the mountain climbing in Nepal
- Trek through beautiful landscape, flora fauna, rivers, streams and enjoy the natural diversity
- Experience culture of local people, their tradition and livelihood
- Visit Muktinath temple and feel blessed
- Enjoy stunning views of Mt. Manaslu, Annapurna II, III, IV, Gangapurna, Tilicho peak and many more from the Chulu East peak summit