2 weeks trekking tour in Nepal named "Nepal experience tour" takes you to experience real and authentic Nepal. Walking in the mountain, relaxing in lake city, observe different cultural heritage sites and close encounter with wild animals in national park obviously make a feeling inside you that you are experiencing Nepal as traveler. This tour cover Kathmandu valley where you will visit UNESCO world heritage sites and then we will take you the lake city of Nepal “Pokhara” by overland trip. And very next day; we will start your hiking to Annapurna foothills. You will trek for 5 days up to Ghorepani Poon Hill and back to Pokhara through Ghandruk village. In the trekking /hiking days you will get chance of close view of mighty Annnapurna & Fishtail Himalayas.
In Nepal experience tour, we offer you 3 nights stay in Pokhara for your relaxation and transfer to Chitwan National park where you will get a chance to close encounter of wild animals. Elephant back ride, elephant bath in Rapti river, visit elephant breeding center & Tharu cultural dance show are the main attraction of Chitwan safari. After Chitwan, we will drive back to Kathmandu where we will take you for sightseeing around ancient Patan & Bhaktapur city, which will be historical cultural tour for you and 1 night trip to Nagarkot as well. Nagarkot is one of the best place in Nepal to view the sunrise at Himalayas. Hopefully this might be great opportunity to trekking in the mountain, culture tour in Kathmandu valley and wildlife safari in Chitwan National park. You can do it to experience the Nepal as tourist.
Nepal experience tour highlights
- 2 weeks private guided trip to experience real Nepal
- Combined trip of culture tour, heritage sites visit, easy hiking & wildlife tour
- Visit most popular Durbar Squares from 17th centuries (Kathmandu, Bhaktapur & Patan)
- Explore Hindu and Buddhists temples (Holy Pashupatinath, Boudhanath & Swayambhunath)
- Witness of sunrise view and Himalayan ranges from Nagarkot
- Take an easy trekking for 4 days around Ghorepani Poon Hill to experience Himalayas and enjoy beauty of nature
- Learn the culture of mountain people of Nepal
- Enjoy relaxing outing in Pokhara after the trek
- Experience Nepali wildlife safari, see wild animals like; Royal Benagal Tiger, one horned rhinoceros, elephant, deer, bear, crocodile and many others.
- Enjoy the culture show of Tharu ethic group