Everest base camp helicopter tour is one the of the most glorious flight to base camp of Mt. Everest also takes you to very close up to the world's highest peak Mt. Everest (8848 meters). This Everest base camp helicopter tour landing chopper flight is one of the most wonderful lifetime memorable experience holiday in Himalayas of Nepal. The trip allows you to observe the closest view of Mt. Everest as a day outing from Kathmandu. The flight duration will be for 4 to 5 hours every day from Kathmandu with fly over Everest base camp and Kalapathar (5545 meters) to capture the beautiful moment on cameras and in your heart and soul. This wonderful Heli sightseeing tour to Mount Everest region allows you see all the splendid peaks of the surrounding area.
This is a one day heli flight from Kathmandu to Everest base camp via Lukla airport of Everest region to fascinate with alluring nature and enjoy the breakfast at Hotel Everest view in front of mighty Himalayas in 2024.
Garb the wonderful opportunity during your visit to Nepal to place your feet in front of world’s tallest Himalaya and feel blessed yourself. We have every day flight with the option with breakfast or lunch at Everest view hotel or without any meal as per your choice. Also you can join with other tourist for the flight or fly as a private trip.
Embark on an Unforgettable Journey with our Everest Base Camp Helicopter Tour
Experience a lifetime of memories with our exclusive helicopter tour to Everest Base Camp. This exhilarating day trip in the heart of the Everest region begins and concludes in Kathmandu, offering a breathtaking 4 to 5-hour flight. Your adventure kicks off with a landing at the Everest View Hotel for a delightful breakfast (optional), followed by a fly over to Everest Base Camp (EBC) Kalapatther to witness the unparalleled beauty of the Everest region.
Explore the Route in Four Exciting Phases:
1) Scenic Takeoff from Kathmandu: Start your Everest base camp helicopter journey with a mesmerizing flight over the Kathmandu valley, capturing the scenic landscapes of Nagarkot hill, Jiri Alpine forest, and finally landing at Lukla.
2) Enchanting Overflight: Following a quick refueling stop at Lukla, soar over iconic landmarks like Namche Bazaar, the historic Tengboche Buddhist monastery, Pheriche, and the majestic Khumbu Glacier. Enjoy an overflight over Kala Patthar and Everest Base Camp for a panoramic view of the Everest region.
3) Enjoy Stunning View of Mt. Everest and Many Himalayas: From Hotel Everest View enjoy an awe-inspiring sights of the Himalayas. You may enjoy a delightful breakfast at the Hotel Everest View (optional) amid the breathtaking surroundings.
4) Return Journey to Kathmandu: Conclude your adventure with a return flight to Lukla, including a short stop for refueling in Namche Bazaar. Finally, fly back to Kathmandu airport, completing your extraordinary Everest Base Camp Helicopter Tour.
The cost for Everest base camp helicopter tour starts from US $1350. The cost varies as per your requirement and options.
Everest base camp helicopter tour Departure date: Everyday, please contact us for the time and group size for EBC heli tour!
Mt. Everest base camp helicopter tour highlights
- Tour Duration: 4-5 hours
- Starting & Ending Point: Kathmandu domestic airport
- Best of the Tour: Visiting spectacular Everest region
- Transfer: Airport pick up and drop
- Meals: Self along the tour
- Minimum Group Size: 1 person (Sharing and private both options available)
- Tour Cost: From US $1,350.00* Please Contact Us for more details!