The Singu Chuli (6501m), it is also called Fluted Peak which is connected segment of Tent Peak beyond of Annapurna Base Camp. It is challenging and technical climbing peak of Annapurna range and requires sufficient climbing skills. The first successful summit was made by Wolf Noyce and David Cox on its north–east face and the top section of the east side ridge. The entire package of the Singu Chuli Peak climbing is combined with normal trekking route so except climbing period days will be spent at teahouse lodges along the trail. Further of normal Annapurna Base Camp need to cross glacier section and trek up to Singu Chuli Base Camp. During the climbing period you will be accommodate at tented camp and after summit attempt again need to trek back via same route. Other important technical instruction will be instructed by Himalayan Mentor’s climbing expert during the stay of base camp.
- 20 days private guided mountain climbing trip including Annapurna Base Camp trek
- Summit Singu Chuli Peak (6501m.) in Annapurna region & experience the mountain climbing in Nepal
- Visit Annapurna base camp & Poon Hill and enjoy the 360 degree Himalayan view
- Experience culture of Gurung people, their tradition and livelihood
- Enjoy breathtaking views of Annapurnas, Lamjung Himal, Fishtail and many more from the Singu Chuli peak summit