Hindu pilgrimage tour in Nepal is popular activities among the devotees and researchers. In previous days the land of ancient sages & saint, now Nepal is known as the country of temples. One of the greatest Hindu temples in Nepal “Pashupatinath Temple” is the main attraction of the tour. Similarly other tour packages for Nepal, this trip also begin from Kathmandu - the ancient city of temples. You will visit Pashupatinath temple, Kathmandu durbar square and Swayambhunath stupa. This is one of pilgrim site where both Hindu and Buddhist pilgrims worship for their success & prosperity in upcoming days. Another day we will take you “Dakshinkali Temple” 22 km south west from city. This is the temple of goddess KALI. People believe that animal sacrifices, particularly of cockerels and uncastrated male goats in this temple are the main way that the goddess is worshipped.
After couple of days visit in around Kathmandu valley we will take you to Pokhara and then Muktinath. Likewise Swayambhunath Stupa, Muktinath also is a sacred place both for Hindus and Buddhists. The meaning of Muktinath is “place of liberation”. We will fly from Pokhara to Jomsom reach and then take a jeep for Muktinath. We will stay couple of days in this Himalayan regiona dn fly back to Pokhara. The journey for Pokahra to Kathmandu will be overland because we still need to visit another popular scared site “Manakamana Temple”. The goddess temple that fulfills your desire of soul is midway of the Prithivi Highway. We will take Cable Car ride from Kurintar to reach Manakamana, after worshiping at the temple; we will continue drive to Kathmandu. This tour package covers most of Hindu temple and historical places around Nepal. The most highlighted places of this trip are; Pashupatinath temple, Dakshinkali Temple, Budhanilkantha temple, Changunarayan temple, Swayambhunath stupa, & Kathmandu & Patan Durbar squares in Kathmandu valley & Muktinath, Tal Barahi temple in Pokhara & Manakamana Temple are outside Kathmandu valley.
Hindu pilgrimage tour nepal highlights
- A 11 days fully private guided trip to visit holy Hindu sites of Nepal
- Visit Pashupatinath, a holy temple of lord Shiva in Kathmandu
- Take blessing from Sadhus at Pashupatinath temple
- Enjoy your visit to Dakshinkali Temple & offering a worship to fulfill your desires in returns.
- Explore the lord Bishnu (Vishnu) statue at Budhanilkantha
- Visit Muktinath temple (3810m.) of lord Bishnu (Vishnu) and take a holy bath at 108 waterspouts
- Enjoy a cable car ride to worship goddess Manakamana to fulfill your wishes