Tent peak (5695m.) is located just crossing glacier from the Annapurna Base Camp north side and it is a part of the ridge line of the Glacier Dome. It is also central segment of Singu Chuli Peak which is easy access from the normal base camp of Annapurna. The Tent Peak is also known as "Tharpu Chuli" locally; in 1956 Sir Jimmy Robert had given its nickname as Tent Peak. This peak is required technical rock climbing skills and can be attempt the summit from the high camp in a day if the weather condition is fine. If weather forecast is not normal days like climber need to wait for extra days at normal base camp.
Himalayan Mentor has suggested itinerary to climb this peak is combined with normal Annapurna Base Camp trekking and it is also the linked with the same trekking trail. Your climbing trip will be like normal trekking days and our itinerary is designed as to fit you acclimatize well. Other important technical instruction will be instructed by our climbing expert during the stay of base camp.
Tent Peak Climbing highlights
- 18 days private guided mountain climbing trip including Annapurna Base Camp trek
- Summit Tent Peak (5695m.) in Annapurna region & experience the mountain climbing in Nepal
- Visit Annapurna base camp & Poon Hill and enjoy the 360 degree Himalayan view
- Experience local people, their culture and livelihood
- Enjoy panoramic views of Hiunchuli (6441m), Annapurna South (7229m), Annapurna I (8091m), Fishtail Mountain &many more from the Tent peak summit