Jomsom Muktinath Overland Tour to this region made more popular due to easy accessibility, well facility of lodges, wholesome food, fresh baked bakery items and organically grown vegetable and fruits are main remarkable. Jomsom Muktinath Overland Tour together traditional and cultural hospitality of Thakali and Gurung ethnical groups add this trail a unique hub for family holiday and pilgrimage to Muktinath Temple. The trip region belongs to Asia’s oldest Kali Gandaki River valley just further behind of Annapurna and Giant Dhaulagiri massif and below of Ghasa village known also deepest gorge on planet. Trip to this region offers outstanding Himalayan views and fascinating cultural life style of Tibeto-Burman groups.
Jomsom Muktinath overland drive tour region also belong to amazing geological features on Earth if we imagine origin of the Himalayan ranges the remaining fossils found in this region are proved it was under the sea before 70 to 60 millions year ago in between. It believes according to modern plate movement theory- Australian plate movement pushed the Eurasian plate to move southwest towards Indian Ocean and collided with Indian plate to raise up Tethis sea shore to form the Himalayan range. The Trans- high plain valley has very limited areas for cultivation and settlement other parts almost are very dry windy and recorded less rain fall. Seasonally this region winter to mid of spring covered by snow so very limited numbers of crops and vegetations are grown there.
Jomsom Muktinath Overland Tour Highlights
- 7 days private guided jeep tour to holy Muktinath temple
- An overland jeep drive to the beautiful mountains to enjoy the nature, Himalayas and landscape
- Enjoy the exciting view of Kali-Gandaki Gorge, ‘World’s deepest gorge’
- Explore the holy temple of Muktinath (3800m), do an offering / worship and feel blessed
- Take a cable car ride to holy Manakamana temple
- Enjoy beautiful landscape of lower Mustang region
- Take a natural hot spring bath at Tatopani