Tilicho lake trekking joint together along the same Annapurna Circuit trail diverts from fascinating Manang Village’s far corner of high plain valley where trekkers can explore world’s second highest Tilicho Lake together natural ambience of towering snow-clad mountains. The Tiliho Lake areas are mostly used as a yak pasture locals in summer days but its awesome natural heritage attracted many trekkers to enjoy its amazing beauty. The locals also visit this place for rare herbal exploration. The Annapurna Circuit is approximately 200 km trek in Nepal around the Annapurna mountain range in the Himalayas. However this route has become much shorter than the previous days due to access of rough road recently.
The entire Tilicho lake trek and Annapurna Round trail reaches an altitude of 5416 meter on the high pass, touching the edge of the fabled Tibetan plateau. The magnificent mountain scenery seen at the close-up views of Mt Nilgiri, Tilicho peak, Grand Barrier including Annapurna 8091 meter which was the first 8000 meter peak climbed by Maurice Herzog and his team in 1950’s on 3rd of June in the world. The French Expedition led by Maurice Herzog was participated other members- Louis Lachenal, Lionel Terray, Gaston Rébuffat, Marcel Ichac, Jean Couzy, Marcel Schatz, Jacques Oudot and Francis de Noyelle were set first successful ascent for mountaineering history. In the south west you will see wonderful glimpse of the giant ice pyramid Mt Dhauligiri great (8167m) and many surrounding peaks. Besides trekkers can experience Tibetan Mahayana Buddhism, Hinduism and the mysterious Bon-Po religion which is still coexist in remote part of Nepal. Along the treks you will find many pilgrimage sites and ancient monasteries.
Tilicho Lake trekking highlights
- 18 Days private guided trek to explore natural beauty of Mother Earth
- Explore turquoise Tilicho lake (4,919m), situated in the world’s highest elevation
- Enjoy most beautiful Himalayan view throughout the trek
- Cross the Thorong La Pass (5416) & feel adventurous
- Enjoy visiting traditional villages and learn the culture from Gurung & Magar communities
- Visit Muktinath temple and get blessed yourself
- Walk through beautiful nature, landscape, waterfall, forests and enjoy