Nepal Bhutan tour for 7 nights 8 days is an exciting Bhutan and Nepal guided tour. This tour allow you to have an experience of cultural heritage of these destination. The visit of Durbar Square of Patan and Bhaktapur and the most famous Hindu temple “Pashupatinath” are iconic places to see. Boudhanath stupa and Swayambhunath stupa are the Buddhist shrines where you will be fascinated with the chants from Buddhist Monks and the eyes of Lord Buddha provide peace and prosperity in your life. The combined culture from Hinduism and Buddhism allow you to understand culture of Nepal.
Likewise, after the short tour in Kathmandu, you will fly to Bhutan for the culture trip. Bhutan is land-locked Kingdom in south Asia. The tiny Himalayan Kingdom with rich Buddhist culture and heritage is also naturally beautiful destination to visit. The old Buddhist Monasteries, river & the beautiful Himalayan scenery the tour will be really exciting one. Paro, Punakha and Thimphu are the major places for visit in Bhutan. This Nepal Bhutan tour is better option for you if you are seeking for send a week around the Himalayas with historical culture and fresh nature.
Note: If this Nepal Bhutan guided tour for 8 days doesn’t suite your requirement, we are flexible to customize it as per your requirement. Please click here for send us your requirement. Or If you are looking to spend more time in Nepal and Bhutan, we have 2 weeks Nepal and Bhutan tour.
Nepal Bhutan tour highlights
- Great opportunity to visit Nepal & Bhutan as a single trip
- Enjoy Kathmandu city tour by visiting heritage sites
- Learn Nepali culture and taste local food
- Explore Bhutanese mountain and scenic nature
- Visit various monasteries of Thimphu, Punakha and Paro
- Learn archery game in Paro
- Enjoy Bhutanese food and local beer in Paro
- Visit most popular Tiger’s Nest Monastery in Paro