Tibet Nepal Bhutan tour is 11 days holiday in the Himalayan countries to explore the amazing culture, historical sites and nature. The trip starts from Tibetan capital city Lhasa and ends in Paro (Bhutan) in 2023. This is the prefect holiday package for those who has less than 2 weeks time and still want to visit these three countries. Once you will be landed in Gongor airport in Lhasa or arrived in train station, our guide will pick you up and drive to Lhasa down town. Lhasa has many sites of historic interest, including the Potala Palace, Jokhang Temple, Sera Monastery, Derpung Monastery, Barkhor street and Norbulingka which gives you the historical and cultural aspect of Tibetan Buddhism. After the Tibet trip, you will fly to Kathmandu, the city of temples and capital of Nepal. In Kathmandu, you will enjoy to visit UNESCO sites that are the symbol of ancient and refined traditional culture of Kathmandu which is an uninterrupted and exceptional meeting of the Hindu and Buddhist ethos practiced by its highly religious people. The visit of Durbar Squares, Hindu temple of Pashupatinath, Buddhism shrines shows you the arts and architecture from 14th century, the tradition following by Hindus and Buddhists and historical insights of the royal palaces.
After 3 nights in Kathmandu, you will be flying to Paro, the capital city of Bhutan. In Bhutan the tour covers most tourists’ sites, Paro, Punakha (former capital city of Bhutan) & Thimphu. 4 nights/ 5 days tour of Bhutan let you learn how you can keep yourself happy. Neat environment, beautiful nature, happiest people and the culture and historical sites that they are preserving since many centuries makes your visit one of your lifetime experience trip. The Himalayan tour of Tibet, Nepal and Bhutan is the best trip to visit all 3 countries in less than 2 weeks time. If you plan your holiday for 2022, it would be idea timeframe to explore around Tibet, Nepal and Bhutan!
Tibet Nepal Bhutan tour highlights
- Enjoy by visiting the heritage sites of Lhasa
- Explore the Potala Palace in Lhasa
- Observe the beautiful monasteries of Tibet and nomadic life of Tibetan people at Barkhor Street
- Explore UNESCO Heritage sites of Kathmandu valley
- Visit Durbar Squares from 17th Century (Kathmandu, Patan & Bhaktapur in Nepal)
- Enjoy bird-eye view of Kathmandu city from Swayambhunath stupa
- Have a Himalayan flight to Paro from Kathamndu
- Enjoy mountain views from Duchu La pass in Bhutan
- Explore Punakha valley & visit dzongs and monasteries
- Sightseeing in Paro and visit Tiger’s Nest Monastery